Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sound Blaster Xfi Cd Key Whats This Sound Card Issue Im Having?

Whats this sound card issue im having? - sound blaster xfi cd key

I have my new sound card a week ago. It's the sound blaster xfi Titanium Series champions. Link here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-021-_-Product

Heres how I install it, simply follow the instructions and turned off the computer and pulled the old card and put the news of him, "he said. I want to the sound card in my Device Manager before you do anything about this cuz Remove thats what I believe is the cause of May to all my problems with him. Then I turned on my computer and install the software on the CD, and then I went on the Internet and the latest drivers.

I connected my speakers to an optical audio cable. But there was no sound from my speakers, but if I am under my head together (not USB headset) that sound was. I disconnect the fiber optic cable and replaced them with analog inputs and then I had sound through my speakers. You might think that the problem is now solved, bad.

To get in, not all programs like Creative Audio Consol e. When I try, I get an error message that says "The audio device sSupport for this application is not detected, the application ends.

Finally, my last and for me the biggest problem. Not yet begun to change, because until 3-4 days after receipt of the card. In something on my PC, ex wow play or listen to music. Something with sound. It suddenly becomes very statický. Sometimes his brief and disappears after a short time, but especially not for a while, or to the point that I must disappear to restart the system.

Please help appreciate the feedback.

Ty for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment