Friday, January 29, 2010

I Keep Getting Painful Bumps Inside My Nose What Are These Weird Bumps I Keep Getting On My Legs?!?

What are these weird bumps i keep getting on my legs?!? - i keep getting painful bumps inside my nose

I have lots of small bumps on the back of the thigh.
They left when he was really fantastic.
it hurts! But he went.
So you're a few inches from the interior to give birth, but also on the left.
I have three!
in front of my thighs, back, and a painful reality of my record.
it hurts when you touch them, and not very big, as big as a mosquito bite, but the swelling down.
You can pop, and a lot of pus and blood comes, but only back.
What are they? and how can I rid of it?

1 comment:

  1. If you are in the thighs and the pus out of them could be ingrown hairs. This often happens when you shave your legs in the wrong direction and / or if you have any scratches on the legs. The best thing to do) shave, if you have the legs: how to shave the hair grows downward, and not vice versa, and b) a flexible pants that rub many. Is not this an ingrown hair, then it might insect bites, and you want to see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete