Friday, January 22, 2010

Neud Picture My Daughter Was Caught Sending Neud Pictures To Boyfriend She's 14?

My Daughter was Caught Sending Neud Pictures to Boyfriend She's 14? - neud picture

What would you ... My daughter is only 14, he was not home for my brothers and I'm all alone I walked into his room and found his cell phone, so I did what any father would, I saw on his cell phone and discovered that there was a secret from her boyfriend, whom I not the friend (14) of his photos of naked .. He is let must send to send pictures back well.What naked as I do .. Should I slap her former punish'm know what to do .... and dared not ask the question is Are you having sex! WOW this is too .. I was never so in all, shes a good girl, so I thought .... Shes A / B Honor Roll student'm without words, that we are having sex in front of the room, but she says shes not think about sex at this time and focuses on training and .... She promised that she and her boyfriend is waiting to college, what would you ?....

7 comments:

  1. El Joker / ∑L ∫0K∑®January 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

    him. They call a friend who cares for them, not an angry person will be completely closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Slapped?" Sounds like the face .... very poor, how to be a father without inflicting physical pain. ... A simple solution, if it is not the responsibility of a phone, overwhelming. After obtaining birth control and make sure its guidelines whenever possible. Children do what they want, can not you see 24 7 /, can not guarantee that you are a responsible parent.

    Grades PS does not mean that it does not have to sex or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start by your phone. 14 years needed a cell phone. Can the parents of the child and show the pictures, which were exchanged. I would not let my then 14 years from his eyes. You should know that the confidence was shaken, and why. He pressed until the end of the school year and the bar keep. No activity at school either. If you are calling a phone that does it something like the jitterbug, nothing but.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She lied, and I think I could have sex, too. What to do, talk to her (not to be angry, or what is wrong and understood the feeling all teen-ISH) in motion. If you punish, to grow resentful and try to make all the rules you break to give. You can not deny, (if) all the materials, but still, tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tries in the 14 and when my mother was looking through my phone to get them back, but would not get back pictures of this

    But that, as I am, and do, and right before her and take the phone away with a bit of time talking about sex and self-respect with her and then hope like hell not to do it, and if you u Phone always check that from time to time, but then only learn to suppress images

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think parents need to be aware of your friend of what happens. Maybe you can make an appointment? If the ban only as they see the rebels. Let him know that you support them no matter what, I just want to make decisions on common sense. It does not feel pressure from her boyfriend if he loves "them. She should know.


    Wow, do not even think about these things when I was 14!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think parents need to be aware of your friend of what happens. Maybe you can make an appointment? If the ban only as they see the rebels. Let him know that you support them no matter what, I just want to make decisions on common sense. It does not feel pressure from her boyfriend if he loves "them. She should know.


    Wow, do not even think about these things when I was 14!

    ReplyDelete