Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sore Breasts Electrolytes How Best To Treat Sore Breasts? I Am Due On But May Be Pregnant Are The Symptoms So Alike?

How best to treat sore breasts? I am due on but may be pregnant are the symptoms so alike? - sore breasts electrolytes

I sometimes painful breasts before my time, but never so sore, what can I do to relieve this pain bloating? Getting tested tomorrow in the pharmacy, just to see, but alas, I am very sensitive, this is normal in the situation of both?

1 comment:

  1. Many women suffer from breast pain before period. The medical term for this is cyclical mastalgia. This is one of the situations in which a number of proven herbal remedies in some studies, but not all.
    Evening Primrose (epogram) or more accurately its active ingredient, acid gamolénico (sometimes gamma-linolenic acid) was with some success, although the dose should be quite high. You must have at least 90 mg of GLA twice a day.

    Not to be taken during pregnancy, it would be necessary to confirm that you are not pregnant the first time.

    ReplyDelete