Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hydrocortisone Heavy Periods Embarrassed - Hirsutism - Low Self Esteem - Depressed?

Embarrassed - Hirsutism - Low Self Esteem - Depressed? - hydrocortisone heavy periods

Well, actually I was diagnosed with Moderate - Heavy hirsutism was back in grade 9 to 10, 2002 (am now 20), is really annoying, I'm losing a big girl, and so heavy weight because my heart is asked if I was different from SOP YEAR I went for blood tests and nothing is displayed, I spironolactone, but not his work, but also tri-cyclen, tired of crying in the night about how big it is, does it not shave every day, sometimes twice, and now I have the worst of Razor Burn! Punches to the throat, redness, itchyness, I've used 1% hydrocortisone cream and does not work, go to my doctor the next morning, but it does not seem willing to help, so embarrassing, I do not even to leave my house and I've always had the feeling of seeing someone, and I can feel your DISCUST, havent had a boyfriend at all, I am too scared to have a cause for them, thinking only about the eyes. I can run a few hairs, but it grows back quickly. I need help, what can I do with a focus on the suffering of me. in the spironolactone and side effects with some slight stomach cramps, they happen every day, sometimes I do not want to wake up in the morning hoping and praying I died in his sleep, so I have s play ', I' ve become more and more depressed, I go by the laser treatment, but since I can not very well, I'm tired and burning buy tons of cover to hide the fact that I've also had an unusual time, sometimes twice a month, sometimes every 3 months, what can I do? Suggestions, please, I need help in setting up dIggingen my own grave to hide the shame and pain

No comments:

Post a Comment