Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Driver Samsung Sf 360 Cannot Find Samsung Printer List In Mac Osx Windows Printing Printer Model List.anybody Know How To Add?

Cannot find samsung printer list in mac osx windows printing printer model list.anybody know how to add? - driver samsung sf 360

OK, I have a PowerBook G4 Mac OS X 10.4.10 and joined in the attempt, through the network for Samsung SF-print 565pr with my Windows XP. I tried resetting the printer on the Mac, which the printer is on the network, but Samsung is not on the list of printer models. Generic products I've tried it, but it does not work. And it asks for a password that I do not know (login as user name and password). I tried the network, including Samsung Driver add to my Mac, but not on the list of printers. If someone, I need your help. Thank you very much

1 comment:

  1. have a search could be useful here: http://support.microsoft.com/search/defa ...

    ReplyDelete